Our Trouper loveseat is the definition of family-friendly. A convenient middle console with hidden storage and two cup holders keeps everything you need right at your fingertips, while a simple latch release allows both right and left arm seats to recline with ease. Sink into one of Trouper s sculpted bucket seats and adjust the chaise legrest to your preferred position, or recline without activating the legrest. A split back cushions your head, neck and lumbar, for the ultimate in soft support. Grab the popcorn, movie night just got a lot more comfortable.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Plush casual style and ultimate convenience
- Dual-sided reclining adds two more lounging options to your room, plus convenient storage and a place for your drinks
- Sculpted-bucket chaise seats and footrests enable total comfort and can be raised and lowered independently for custom relaxation
- Blown fiber split back cushions cradle your head, neck and lumbar with soft support
- Attractive single-needle topstitching
- Seats recline easily with dual side latch releases
- Handy center console provides extra armrest space, hidden storage and two cup holders
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||77W x 42D x 41.5H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.