Clean lines trace graceful curves
A tightly padded back, bun feet, and lyre-shaped rolled arms create an elegant scalloped profile for deep, cushioned seating. Enjoy the old-world refinement of Winston's traditional styling with all the benefits of brand-new upholstery.
- Careful tailoring of all fabrics reflects matching of all elements except welts.
- Spring Unit: C-Flex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Standard Seat Cushion: Luxury (LC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt. Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Stationary Options: Careful tailoring of all fabrics reflects matching of all elements except welts..
- Product Headline: Clean lines trace graceful curves
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||41" 41 INH
||38" 38 INH
||38" 38 INH
||Contrasting Welt, Reversible Seat Cushions
|Standard Seat Cushion:
|Optional Seat Cushion:
|Wood Finish Options:
||Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
||Contrasting welt. Arm covers
||26.15 cu ft (0.7 m 3 )
||106 lb (47.7 kg) 106 lb
Looking for something specific? Contact your local retailer.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.