Simple, classic tailoring in a timeless style
Smooth edges, rolled arms, and exposed block legs give Thornton classic appeal as a living-area staple. Welt cording trims the back and seat cushions for a finishing touch. With materials and construction backed by lifetime guarantees, this style will feel comfortable today and for years to come.
- Careful tailoring of all fabrics reflects matching of all elements except outside back panels and welts.
- Standard Pillows: 08P-91 (1)
- Spring Unit: C-Flex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Standard Seat Cushion: Luxury (LC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt. Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Stationary Options: Careful tailoring of all fabrics reflects matching of all elements except outside back panels and welts..
- Product Headline: Simple, classic tailoring in a timeless style
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||54" 54 INH
||35" 35 INH
||38" 38 INH
||Chair and a Half
||Contrasting Welt, Custom Wood Finish, Reversible Seat Cushions, Accent Pillows Included
|Standard Seat Cushion:
|Optional Seat Cushion:
|Wood Finish Options:
||Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
||Contrasting welt. Arm covers
||Chairs, Chair and a Half
||35 cu ft (1 m 3 )
||103 lb (46.4 kg) 103 lb
Looking for something specific? Contact your local retailer.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.