Enjoy the soothing motion of the Arlo Rocking Recliner, available in our luxurious leather upholstery. When in the sitting position, this recliner features a comforting back and forth motion that's great to help you doze off or for lulling babies. When you're ready for a nap, use the handle in the arm to adjust the recline and get into the relaxation zone. Stay comfy, even if you're sitting for hours, thanks to pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions that have a tailored look and provide support to your head, neck and lower back. Rounded pad-over track arms reduce pressure on your forearms. Reinforced by our patented DualFlex Spring System™ that combines firmness with flexibility, a contoured seat with chaise pad gives you a comfy place to kick back and unwind. Make this recliner your own by choosing from more than 50 leather or leather match options, which will continue to look great for years to come.
- Rocking recliner provides soothing movement in the seated position, helping you relax
- Handle-activated recline system on the side of the arm allows you to manually adjust between sitting and reclining
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look
- Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Contoured seat with chaise pad for a comfortable, tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable leather upholstery that holds up in the most demanding environments
- Available in more than 50 leather options to suit any decor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Handle-Activated
||37" 37 INH
||42" 42 INH
||43" 43 INH
||70" (177.8 cm)
||13" (33.0 cm)
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||30.84 cu ft (0.9 m 3 )
||152 lb (68.4 kg) 152 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.