When you have friends over for the big game, they won t want to leave after sitting in the Mason Reclining Sectional. A handle activated reclining system on both arms makes it easy for everyone to kick their feet up. Comfort comes courtesy of our patented DualFlex Spring System™, which provides a pleasing mix of firmness and flexibility as you sit. High-divide back cushion with tufting takes pressure off your head, neck and lower back, and pad-over arms support the forearms. Keep beverages close by in a console with two cup holders. And if someone spills, no big deal. Mason is upholstered in durable, cleanable fabric, available in over 250 style options to enhance any living space.
- Storage console features two cup holders and space to house remotes, magazines and other items
- Handle-activated recline system, accessible on both arms, allows you to manually adjust between sitting and reclining
- Pad-over armrests enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Seat features divided chaise pad for added comfort and refined look
- High-divide back cushions have distinctive look and cradle the head, neck and shoulders
- Biscuit-tufted back cushions the lower back
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion
||Manual, With Console, Cup Holders
|Standard Seat Cushion:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.