Lasting, pillowy comfort
Horizon's simple structure displays pillow-pad armrests and attached accent pillows that provide extra lumbar support for hours of comfortable seating. Its modest frame delivers a clean, sharp look that's both modern and timeless. Power reclining lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and dual controls allow you to independently adjust the headrests for custom relaxation.
- Full grain leather upholstery for the ultimate beauty and durability
- Available in Kodiak
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Open Depth: 67" (170.2 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 4" (10.2 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
- Reclining Options: Full grain leather upholstery for the ultimate beauty and durability. Available in Kodiak. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
||66" 66 INH
||42" 42 INH
||42" 42 INH
||67" (170.2 cm)
||4" (10.2 cm)
||Power Reclining Loveseat with Power Headrests
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Control Type 2-5
||50 cu ft (1.4 m 3 )
||253 lb (113.8 kg) 253 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.