Settle in for a comfortable sit with the Grant Power Reclining Loveseat with Power Headrests. Plush back cushions, contoured seats and footrests with ample padding provide support that lasts. This dual recliner is built with our DualFlex Spring System, offering a mix of flexibility and durability. Easy-to-access power controls on both sides of the loveseat allow sitters to independently adjust the recline and headrest, while a built-in USB port allows you to conveniently charge devices. Premium leather enhances the elegant look of the loveseat, which includes beautiful tufting on the back cushions and distinctive sloped arms.
- Elegant look and plush feel with biscuit-tufted back cushion
- Arms have distinctive sloped design with buried welt and cross-stitching
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power controls on each side of the loveseat independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Separate home buttons on each side of the loveseat returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Durable leather upholstery holds up in the most demanding environments
- USB port built into power button for convenient charging
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.