Alluring modern style merges with motion technology in the Walter power recliner with power headrests. Featuring thin, pad-over sloped track arms, square tapered legs, and a flat seat, Walter mirrors the look of stationary furniture while providing all the comfort of motion seating. Relaxation can be fine-tuned with an adjustable recline, powered headrest and extended footrest, while a high, divided back supports shoulders. Convenient built-in ports keep mobile devices charged. Available in two colors of durable leather, the Walter power recliner is designed for lasting beauty.
- A modern off-the-floor style for a stationary look with motion function
- Thin, padded slope arms sit on a dark brown square tapered leg
- A hidden, extended footrest folds out to provide additional leg support when fully reclined
- Customize your comfort with a power control that adjusts the recline and headrest
- The power control is located inside the arm for a clean, finished look on the outside
- The power control includes USB-A and USB-C ports for convenient charging
- Available in two leather choices that are durable for everyday use
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Removable back for easy moving throughout the home
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.