Description: Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
Product Description: Henry features harmonious design elements that are easy and understated, allowing effortless integration into transitional design environments.This power recliner sits on a generously-scaled frame with contoured seating, a pad-over arm, and a single-need top stitch for a refined look.The Blue Steel Spring ensures this piece is in it for the long-haul. Recline. Relax. Repeat. Seating that puts your mind and body at ease. Achieve the optimal neutral body position with our Zero Gravity recline technology that reduces the forces of gravity to provide comfort and well-being.The power button adjusts the headrest and recline independently, letting you change angles from an upright to a fully reclined position - but not lose your ability to watch your favorite game or show when fully reclined by using the power headrest option to raise your head and neck.Charge your electronics with the provided USB port in the power button. Henry's durability is designed for active family environments, making it an ideal piece for your busy living space.
- Open Depth: 68" (172.7 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 7" (17.8 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 4-5
- Reclining Options: Colors: Russet and Hickory. Upholstery Material: Leather/vinyl. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline, headrest, and lumbar support. A separate home button returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
||40" (101.6 cm) 40 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||44" (111.8 cm) 44 INH
||150 lb (67.5 kg) 150 lb
||27" (68.6 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||Power, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar, Zero Gravity
||26.03 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.