Description: Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests
Product Description: Well-designed. Well-styled. Well done. The Yuma Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests and Power Footrests puts you in control of rest and renewal. Contoured seats and generous cushioning provide exceptional support where you need it most, and well-cushioned footrests welcome tired feet. Zero Gravity recline technology smoothly takes you from upright to fully reclined, reducing the forces of gravity for pure comfort. And a separate button lets you adjust your headrest, so you can watch the game or catch a quick nap. The USB charging ports let phones recharge while you do. The tailored leather design is accented with large bronze nailhead trim.
- Open Depth: 67" (170.2 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
- Reclining Options: Leather/vinyl match for the ultimate in beauty and durability. Available in Shadow Black or Walnut. Achieve the optimal neutral body position with Zero Gravity recline technology that reduces the forces of gravity to provide comfort and well-being. Accented with a large, hand-applied bronze nailhead trim.
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
||84" (213.4 cm) 84 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||280 lb (126 kg) 280 lb
||27" (68.6 cm)
||61" (154.9 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, Zero Gravity
||55.05 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.